Wednesday 24 April 2013

April Competition entry by Carol Eaton

Wow - look at this stunning creation by Carol Eaton.
 





"I have made a Family Album from the Engraver Collection I bought from you especially for this.
 
I have used only Engraver papers, Prima flowers and embellishments plus a Kaisercraft wooden clock. The Card stock is from ColourCore Elements super assortment I also bought from you.
The base chipboard album is Kaisercraft but I have aged it with paint and ink. The gold filigree is made from using medium paste through stencils made from Spellbinders Parisian Accents, stained and painted then brushed with gold-- hopefully to look liked old book binding. I used a bit of colour on the interior to show up the mono tint papers. tags show where pockets are located..
Some lutradur (atype of fabric) has been sewn on for pockets. The butterfly is a memory box die. Ribbons are various including a hand died seam ribbon. Also used  Tim Holtz Cherish and Believe bronze charms to complete the message with 'Together' from engraver collection.
I loved working with this range." Carol Eaton
 
Thank you so much Carol for sharing your gorgeous album.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment