Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Shabby/Vintage Card by Sue Butler

Hello friends,
Sue B  here and I have a delightful little card that I made in a Shabby/Vintage theme.
Graphics45 have these chipboard Tags (Little Darlings) which I think are ideal for cards as they are not too big and this sweet little one is perfect for a new baby and different from the usual cute and cuddly theme.

For a detailed look just click on the card. 


For my background I used distress inks, then stamped on top lightly in frayed burlap distress ink. 
I use crochet cotton for my hand stitching, piercing the holes first with the Tim Holtz Ruler.
The Diecut Frame is Spellbinders Nestabilities 'floral ovals a Victorian effect that combines so well with the Vintage image.
A spray of Satin flowers, Lace bow and Bling complete the card. I added the organza for extra texture.

Smiles:)
Sue

No comments :

Post a Comment