Thursday 25 July 2013

More Kaisercraft'Sweet Pea' inspiration By Sarah Groen


 This is the third page that I have done with the 'Sweet Pea' collection from Scottie Crafts. It is such a pretty, girlie collection that I chose to scrap these photos of little Sophie doing her grade 2 solo dance at her ballet class earlier this month. The photos were taken using a phone camera and so I couldn't enlarge them too much. I therefore  wanted to keep the layout fairly simple so as not to detract from the photos. The gentle colours of the Sweet pea collection were a perfect accompanyment .
Again everything that I have used is from the 'Sweet Pea' collection (all available at Scottie Crafts). I cut the title with my die-cut machine and finished off the page with a sprinkling of sequines.



If you are on the North Shore why not pop into Scottie Crafts and see this collection 'in real life' - along with heaps of other tempting goodies :)

No comments :

Post a Comment