Friday 27 September 2013

Little Scruffy - by Kristy Stevens

 
Hello all, Kristy here again to show you my last project using the Kaisercraft Christmas carol collection.


This little guy is a digi stamp called Scruffy which I have printed on vellum and colored from the back using Distress inks and Markers, and I just love how he turned out.

He is attached with eyelets and I have just added some pearls for his bells.


I made the rosette below with some left over scraps that were floating round (see it pays to be a hoarder), The larger strip I punched with the Martha Stewart iron fence Punch and the sticker which I have covered in Glossy accents to give it its shine is from the collections sticker sheet, This sheet is just soooooo fantastic, get it, get it, get it!


Hmm anyway, The "ribbon" is actually seam binding which I have colored with Distress stain (Barn door and Aged mahogany) and Glimmer mist.
I have added some roses with some "snowy" branches tucked in, these are actually cut from the Tim Holtz Autumn gatherings die and covered with Gesso and Dry Fne Glitter


Oh and I forgot to mention earlier the Bling in the top corner is cut from Craft Creations Rhinestone Frames and the punch running through the middle is from Fiskers.

Well that's it for my Christmas fix this month but this paper line has so much to offer I feel I could have come up with a year of projects and still had ideas and paper left over!

Join me next week for a whole new stash of papers and ideas.

Till then, I hope you have a crafty weekend.

Kristy:)

1 comment :

  1. Hello Kristy
    Oh I do love this gorgeous creation, it is a most beautifully cute and fun Christmas card, wonderfully decorated and designed.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete