Saturday 28 September 2013

"Sweet" Recipe Box by Kimi

Well it is that time of the week again, and I am back to share the last of my Kaisercraft Tea Party projects.  This paper really was a lot of fun to work with and I am a little sad to say goodbye to it. This week I have created a recipe style box that holds 6 double sided photo mats.


I constructed my recipe box using two sheets of A4 white card stock and Kaisercrafts 6.5"x6.5" Tea Party mini pad.

I covered the exterior of the recipe box with the pink side of Afternoon Tea
  and the interior is lined with some cotton candy pink papers from my stash.
   I also added a magnet to the flap to help keep the recipe box closed.

 Once I had the outer shell constructed I cut and folded my dividers.

 Using some double sided adhesive I attached white card stock to my concertina folded sides to create the compartments to house the photo mats.
  I then adhered these to the front and back sections of my recipe box
Once I had my box fully constructed I hand cut some photo mats to go inside..

 I have decorated the front with some of the Raspberry TartIcing SugarRubon from the collection; Prima Rose from the mini sachet that came in my kit.  I have also used the die that Scottie Crafts sent out and some of their lace trim too. Please be sure to click the links to checkout Scottie Crafts range of dies and trims!....


I finished my recipe box off with a sweet little pink gingham bow. 
Thanks for joining me...Hope your weekend is full of crafty goodness
  ✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

2 comments :

  1. Hello Kimi
    Your recipe box is just heavenly, and I agree, you have made some wonderful projects with these papers.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I see a couple of baby brag books happening here!! :)

    ReplyDelete