Friday 18 October 2013

Baby Boy Album part two - Graphic 45 by Kristy Stevens


Hello bloggers,

Im back again to share the inside of my mini with you all,
This is a very picture heavy post so I will keep the gibber jabber to a minimum as best i can but go grab a cuppa of whatever you like and take a look.

You can find last weeks post by clicking here, but here is a quick picture of the cover to refresh your memory


So again the cover is cardstock inked up with Tim Holtz Distress ink (Chipped Sapphire) using the Prima Elemental stencil.


I have used a load of the stickers from this collection throughout this mini which I never normally do but this sheet is just fantastic.


Its hard to see here but the blue trim is actually punched with the Martha Stewart stars punch.




The die cut from this page is the Couture creations Helena die and it is just beautiful and works so well with the Star theme in this paper line


This next page pops out for loads for room for photos or journaling spots and I have created a little flower using Spellbinders Rose creations die, Glossy accents and a small circle punch for the center.








The Humpty Dumpty stamp is from the 12x12 paper Storytime and here I have made him into a pocket which holds some other rhymes from the same collection




Here I have used Spellbinders Label Seventeen to make a little booklet style photo mat



And just for giggles I went back to the Tim Holtz baroque die marked up with that Prima Stencil and Distress inks, but this time I added some Perfect Pearls to give it a real shimmer which shows up really well in person.



Whew, that was a long one.
Thanks so much for sticking with me today.

See you all next week and as always if you have any questions please fire away.

Kristy x

2 comments :

  1. Hello Kristy
    Some little Boy is going to adore this Album,it is magical.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete