Saturday 19 October 2013

Ho Ho Ho wooden album - by Kimi


Merry Christmas Everyone...what is that I hear you say? It is too early?   Noooooo, it is never to early to get into the festive spirit -  is it?  Ok,  well enough of all the Christmas cheer then and on to the good stuff and I don't mean Christmas lollies I mean SCRAPPING stuff.  I'm here today to  share with you all my latest project that I have created from Kaisercrafts Gingerbread collection.  Believe it or not,  I'm actually not really into all the Christmas scrapping very much, but these papers make creating those special Christmas projects and gifts a breeze.  This past week I pulled out from my hoard vault (and dusted off all the cobwebs) a Kaisercraft wooden tabbed album.

To make this mini I have used....
Ribbon
Seam Binding
Twine


 I am sorry guys I have done it again.  I forgot to take photo's of the process... :(  All I have to share is the finished album. As you may have already noticed I decided to change the orientation of the album and scrap it horizontal.  I traced around the wooden pages and fussy cut the papers.  I did leave all the wooden edges raw as the brown tone went with the pages.

 I have added some glossy accents to the Gingerbread men and use pop dots to give them some dimension.

I also added some Crystalline Kindy glitz to the Christmas ornaments and layered them up with pop dots as well.

  
On each of the pages I have used the Collectables pack that was in my kit.  These are fantastic little extras that Kaisercraft now carry for all of their paper collections.  They make embellishing and journalling  so much easier.

 Here I have used some of the little tags, just tucked them into a pocket behind the photo mat for some hidden journalling.









Well everyone that is my project share for this week.  Sorry, it kind of seems short n sweet this time round, but the pictures really do all the talking .  Thanks again for stopping by and sharing some of your day with me. 
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

1 comment :