Friday 25 October 2013

Boo easel card with Graphic 45 by Kristy

Hi all, Kristy here.
This week I have gone a little outside the lines and used the new Graphic 45 nursery rhymes paper to make this cute Halloween easel card. 

I wanted to show how versatile this paper was and that its not just for cutesy baby books etc (even though its great for that too)

So take a look.


I have also made a quick video explaining what I have used in more detail. 


I hoped you like the video, here are some more shots and links to the products.

This Gorgeous stamp is named Hazel and she is from Wee Stamps, I have colored her up with my Distress markers on the Watercolor Distress cardstock


This is a Prima resin bird I have covered in Gesso and Tim Holtz Distress ink and also a wee bit of Metallic rubon


Here is a pumpkin I made using some more of the nursery rhymes paper and some mini brads


 Now here is a little look at the Prima resin clocks which I have altered with some distress inks and Metalic rubon also.
Also tucked in here are some flowers I have made with the Spellbinders rose creations and and a few other techniques, and again altered these with Gesso, rubon and some Diamond dust,
also tucked away is a crochet doily and some feathers from Scotties.


Here is another look at those Graphic 45 Papers and you can see the Gesso I have dry brushed on the cardstock for that spooky feel.


Sorry for the awkward angle here but I needed to show you some more of that gorgeous Nursery rhyme paper which I have punched with the Martha Stewart iron gate punch. 
 The resin stickers are held up with a Tim Hotlz memo pin. and you can just see the tip of my "potion vial" here (which is actually filled with Glimmer mist)


And here is another of the Prima resin birds and some of that burlap trim which was the inspiration for this whole card.


Well this is her all closed up and ready to go.

I hope you enjoyed my post today and you all have a fantastic crafty weekend

Kristy xx

1 comment :

  1. Hello Kristy
    This easel card looks amazing, a fabulous take on Halloween.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete