Sunday 27 October 2013

Something Beautiful Display Album with Lady Rose Kaisercraft By Wendy

Hi my project this week is a Display Album titled Somrthing Beautiful

Love this little display album. You can post it because it folds flat but you can set it up as a display album because it will sit open. Great for a gift.


This is the album open. OK lets get started...

From Olive American card stock  I cut a back cover.


I cut the front covers and use the Martha Stewart Score Board to score at 1 inch. This album is a gate fold.

This is the Album Base. Scored at 2 inches, 4 inches, 8 inches and 10 inches.





I cut at 1 1/2" from the top and bottom from the 2 inch line to the 10 inch line. On both pieces.



Like this.



I folded as so.... and put them together so they look like this.



I cut American Craft pomegranete card for a mat for the front cover pieces.



I cut  Kaiser Lady Rose paper Helena to decorate the front cover.



I cut 4 strips of the Kaiser Lady Rose paper Clara 7" by 1 1/4" to decorate. Great that this is a double sided paper because I flipped the alternate pieces.






I trimmed my photos to fit.




I inked all the edges of the pieces including the photos with Tim Holtz Distress Ink aged Mahogany using the ink applicator tool and foam attachment.




I cut my photos to fit inside the front covers, then glued the covers to the album base.





This shows my front covers before decorating.



I have glued all the elements to the base of the album.



I made this prima flower cluster from my stash for the front cover. The larger flowers are Prima Lyric



Here is the front cover with seam binding fastening coloured with Tim Holtz Distress stains in aged mahogany and tattered rose. I have used Prima say it in Pearls






Here is the album with all the embellishments added. I used Kaiser collectables words cut on my Cricut and Kaiser rub ons.






Now its done. Thanks for joining me. 
See you soon.....Wendy

3 comments :

  1. Thank-you Wendy, you have given me some inspiration. I am going to do something similar for my daughter.Can't wait to get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Wendy, thanks for the tutorial, I'll definitely be giving this a try. This range of papers is soooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Wendy, thanks for the tutorial, I'll definitely be giving this a try. This range of papers is soooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete