Wednesday 2 October 2013

Card Gift Set by Tracy


Hi Tracy here today to show you a Christmas card gift set I made up.
Below is a picture of the inside of the pocket book using Twelve Days of Christmas by Graphic 45


I then made up some postcard type cards... the top three I glued to the back of the bottom three. I just wanted to show you the back of them without taking to many photos.
The "Holiday Cheer", "Merry Christmas", and "Noel" are from Holly Bright Kaiser Craft Clear Stamp collection


To add the final touch to the set, I add some Twelve days of Christmas Stickers to the three envelopes.



Hope this inspires you to make your own gift sets.
Happy crafting
Tracy



2 comments :

  1. Hello Tracy
    Ha... I can see you may have cut into your G45 but only minimally, but what you have created is just gorgeous, I love the folder and the wonderful Bow you have tied it with.
    I have purchased this pad myself and so far I am just looking and drooling.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set Trace. Lovely papers and you have made an outstanding project with them. xx

    ReplyDelete