Saturday 9 November 2013

Christmas Cards - by Kimi

G'day everyone, thanks for stopping by, today I have a quick card share for you all.  I am not much of a card maker, but I wanted to use up the last little bits of my Kaisercraft Gingerbread christmas kit.  The papers I have used to create these are:....




My first card is a smaller sized easel card and it measures 5"x4".  I have used some chocolate brown cardstock for the base and a mix of the scraps left over from the 12x12 papers and few papers from the 6 1/2" paper pad.
 I have used a few of the collectables and layered them up on pop dots for that extra little dimension.
 My second easel card is only a little larger at 5"x5".  I have used white card stock as the base.
I have used some scraps of the 12x12 papers and layered up some of the cut-outs from the Candy Nose sheet which I teamed up with some stickers and more of the wonderful diecuts from the collectables Collection.


  Thank you all for spending some time with me and for also joining me on my Christmas journey.  I have loved this collection. Now to see what November has in store!!
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

3 comments :

  1. just lovely!!!....Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimi
    What delightful Christmas cards, the traditional palette and 3d elements you have incorporated to make them look fantastic.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW..Kimi you are so creative and talented. I appreciate it. Lovely cards.

    Thanks!
    Christmas Cards

    ReplyDelete