Thursday 14 November 2013

December Daily

Hey there crafty people
Just week I wanted to share with you my December Daily.  When I received my Nov Kit I couldn't wait to get into it because I had gotten myself involved in a Dec Daily challenge and I knew these papers would be perfect.

As you can see below I totally junked this mini out.  Mainly using the paper Vintage Christmas by Couture Creations.  The base of the mini is Basil Cardstock in Kraft. Some adhesive pearls here and there, a paper doilie, ribbons by American crafts.  I haven't bound my book yet as I want to fill it up a bit more before I do.



My December Daily ended up quite fat and will be bigger once I fill it with pics and journaling.
This was great fun guys and will be an awesome keepsake of memories.
My kids are growing up sooooo fast I'm looking forward to filling this album with our Christmas memories.

Thanks guys see you next week with another Christmas project :)
Tasha xx























2 comments :

  1. It looks great so far Tash, you seem to have a penchant for these little Albums, I hope we get to see it once it is finished.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Sue...yup I'm a sucker for mini albums and journals :)

      Delete