Sunday 24 November 2013

More inspiration using Kaisercraft 'Garage Days'

Hi everyone, I'm here with some more 'Garage Days' inspiration. The page that I am going to share today is a 'teen' boy page. This paper is so versatile that it is great for men/boys of all ages. 


 I started off by using a 'Prima' mask and a variety of background stamps to edge my base page. This is really simple to do and adds a lot of extra interest and detail to your page. 
I chose a black and white photo of my son Adam that his sister Natalie took as part of her photography paper for school. Using a black and white print means that you don't have to worry about matching colours in your photo to your papers. I layered a variety of papers, die-cuts and journaling cards, all from the Garage Days collection, to mat my photo.



I added some strips of washi tape and a die-cut title to the edge of my photo. I completed my page by journaling on a large tag and tucking it away under the patterned paper mat. 


Hope my page has inspired you to take a look at this Kaisercraft Collection or yourself (it is all available at Scottie crafts). Have a great week 

Sarah xx

No comments :

Post a Comment