Monday 9 December 2013

Altered canvas part one - Kristy S


Hello again ladies and gents

This week I have been doing things a bit differently.......... Im posting on a Monday, My project isnt a card and rather then a lot of photos, I have made a wee video for you all.

So grab a cuppa and enjoy part one of my altered canvas.


I hope you enjoyed the video and a look at the paper transfer technique I used.

Products I used in this video (so far) are linked below.

 Kaisercraft Looking Glass - Chesh Cat-Scottie Crafts         Col Art Modeling Paste 8 oz-Scottie Crafts       Xyron Create-A-Sticker 1.5  inch-Scottie Crafts


Thanks again for watching and please join me again soon for part two.

Have a crafty week everyone.

Kristy x

1 comment :

  1. OMG Kristy
    This video is just fantastic.....The canvas is looking great so far and I cannot wait to see next weeks instalment and the finished project. Well done my girl, you have now set the bar so high for the rest of us..... I don't know if I can jump this high!!!!!!!
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    Sue

    ReplyDelete