Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunset in Paradise by Beverley

Kaisercraft has newly released an awesome new range for Summer called Paradiso.  It has a real retro look to it and is full of palm trees and tropical scenes perfect for your summer vacation, tropical holidays or fun days at the beach. When I saw this range I just had to be the guest designer for it as I have perfect pictures from when I sailed on a yacht with my family when I was a teenager. We sailed from South Africa across the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, Panama Canal, across the Pacific Ocean and then stopped in New Zealand as it is such a beautiful country.


My first project is a layout is of a beautiful sunset over Moorea Island in the Pacific from where we were moored in Tahiti.  I used my diecut machine and cut out a sheet of circle shapes with white Cardstock as my foreground. Before adhering to the Paradiso Relaxation backing sheet I placed my photos so they would be framed by the cardstock. I then took Distress Paints and distressed the edges of the layout and circles with them.


Here are some closeups



Thanks for looking and
Have a great Summer!!

No comments :

Post a Comment