Thursday 16 January 2014

ALL ABOUT ME JOURNAL PAGE

Hey Crafters

I just wanted to share with you this quick (and I mean quick) and easy (and I mean easy) Journal page with you all.


In my Jan Dt Kit from Scottie Crafts I recieved this really cool Journal from Prima.  It's part of Leeza Gibbons - It's all about me collection so I thought I would do my first layout in it.  Sometimes I have so many things on my crafty to-do list I forget that it's about fun and just playing and to use my creative flow and enjoy all the different products and well...just CREATE!!

Last night I had a creative urge come over me but I didn't want to make a mess or comit myself to another big project so I grabbed my Journal and a few fun supplies and basically had fun just sticking it all on the page :)




I just played around and used some of the fun supplies like a little Prima doilie, some Wood Veneers, some Washi Tape.  If you have seen any of my Dec creations you would of seen I have been working with the Kaisercraft - Confetti collection so I used some of the stickers from the sticker sheet.  Framed my photo with these really cool poleroid frames also from the All About Me Collection.
Those little cany looking dots are from Prima also.
Just a fun, quick and so easy little layout to get me started in my funky little Journal :)  I'm looking forward to filling this up with crafty ideas....song lyrics...quotes...a journal to remind me to have fun and play cause hey "It's all about me" right??  :)

Hey guys here's a wee vid if you wanna check this page out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGBQMRCTjE







No comments :

Post a Comment