Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bliss- Kaisercraft Paradiso layout by Bev

Hi today I am blogging about a layout I have created using the Paradiso Range from Kaisercraft.  This range is great for beach, tropical photos and also for photos on the beach from the 70's as they are quite retro looking.

My layout is of my parents boat when we were traveling in Venezuala in my childhood.  This island was stunning almost uninhabited and beautiful beaches.


The background paper I have used is the Paradiso Holiday paper which I have used moulding paste through a stencil and then coloured with Distress Paints (Scattered Straw, Broken China and Bundled Sage) followed by Teal Dylusions Spray. I have then layered various papers from the Paradiso range followed by my photo. The trellis is created using the Garden Lattice Poppy stamps die


See you soon
Bev

1 comment :

  1. Hello Bev
    This Bg looks awesome on this layout.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete