Saturday 11 January 2014

Happiness Layout - by Kimi

Hello bloggers I am back and I have another layout to share with you all this week.  O M GOOSSSH guys I have created more layouts in the last month than I have in a year!! Can you believe that??  I think I have said once or twice before that I don't do layouts. Well I am thinking I can't say that anymore.

Today's layout is created from more of the Garden Party Stack by DCWV an oldie but a goodie,  right?  I have taken the really pretty light aqua sheet with the Butterfly print and used it as my base.  I then added some of the brown prints to it.  I know that is kinda vague, but it is really hard guys to describe these papers when they have no name on them. I will do my best.  I have cut a strip from the brown glittered paper that is 4"x12" and a 2"x12" strip from the border print sheet and teamed them up to create the bottom half of the page.   I then cut a large mat from the brown and blue Argyle type print.  I than added my photo mat.  I added some greenery using the Fresh Foliage Memory Box die....did I tell you guys how much I love these dies?.  

 My flower layers are a mix of paper and silk.  In the centre of the large flower I have used a sticker from the pad and a glass cabochon. To finish off  I have tucked in a little love bingo card.  
 These cute little tags I have tucked in here are also from the paper pad and I have added some word rubons from my November Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection.  I still can't believe how well they matched.  
 My last embellishment was to add the Vivienne butterfly from Memory Box ....I loved how this filigree looked on my baby girl layout and decided to use it again.  Except this time in blue 

and that readers is my project for this week.  Please stop by Scottie Crafts, check out their collection of Memory Box dies....I fully recommend them to you all.  They are easy to work with, no hassles in cutting - even if your cutting plates and pads aren't the newest  - like mine.  If you can't find what you are looking for be sure to message the girls and they will help you. 
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

No comments :

Post a Comment