Saturday 25 January 2014

New Year New You Layout - by Kimi


G'day everyone, back again and this time I have a layout to share with you all.  
I have used the  Websters Pages - New Year New You Collection -  Personal Growth Double Sided Paper.   
  I created my banners from the Double Sided Paper - Today is the Start and added some of the sentiment banners from the Be Inspired sheet along with the mini cutouts from the 6x6 paper pad.  I have added an altered paperclip from a swap; a metal butterfly from my stash and lace also from my stash


These gorgeous bright flowers are from Prima....I sooooooooooo wanted to hoard these, but they compliment the papers so well I just had to use them.  These are from Paquita Azeala collection and they are just GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSS.

My final touches were a rub on from my stash and I adorned each corner with some enamel dots from My Minds Eye.

Well readers that is it - another quickie. Thank you for joining me...
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

No comments :

Post a Comment