Friday 3 January 2014

Pocket scrapbooking with Kaisercraft - Kristy S

Hi everyone!

Kristy here again to show you my latest pocket scrapbook page.

If you haven't tried out pocket scrapbooking I definitely recommend it.
Im a mother to a very energetic 15 month old so I don't have much down time to record all her shenanigans, but this is definitely a quick and beautiful way to record all of those beautiful moments and memories that I never want to forget.

Here is the little madam now running around Nana's garden!


I have used a combination of the Kaisercraft collectables, stickers, the queen of hearts paper and 6.5 x 6.5 paper stack for this project.


and I will later go in and fill up these spaces with journaling or a title



To get the rounded look I have used a mix of the poppy stamps die and a corner rounder punch, its very handy to have both up your sleeve.


And to finish off the look I have also inked everything in Peacock feathers Distress ink to give things a little pop and tie it all together.



 And that's it, Simple but super cute.

Here are the links to the yummy products that I have used this week.

 Kaisercraft Looking Glass - 6x6 Paper Pa-Scottie Crafts    Kaisercraft Looking Glass - Sticker Shee-Scottie Crafts     Kaisercraft Looking Glass - Collectables-Scottie Crafts      Project Life 12/Pkg Page Protectors 12x1-Scottie Crafts   Poppy Stamps Photo Cuts-Scottie Crafts         Kaisercraft Looking Glass - Queen of Hea        Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Peacock Feath-Scottie Crafts


 I hope that this inspires you to give pocket scrapbooking a try and please feel free to ask any questions about the process or products available.

Have a great holiday everyone.

1 comment :

  1. Hello Kristy,
    The page is lovely, but it is your little sweetheart that steals the show here, a fabulous page to bring a smile to any on-looker.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete