Thursday 6 February 2014

Easel Card - Kaisercraft Bluebell

Hey guys
Yay I got my new Design Team Kit for this month and it is beautiful. 
I made this Easel Card using the gorgeous Bluebell Collection from Kaisercraft.
Rusty peach type colours and beautiful blues...some earthy tones and the black in the paper make everything pop.  I am really enjoying working with these paper and love the colour palette.


This card measures 13cm x 13cm  I used black card stock for my card base.  The background paper is from the 6 1/2 " x 6 1/2 " paper pad one of my favourite prints in the collection and it has a glossy finish to it. I matted a journal space from the 12 x 12 cut out page and a die cut from the Collectables and layered them up on top of some lace and a doily.


For embellishing you can never go wrong with some beautiful little flowers from Prima and pearls.
Here is a view from the side and you can see why this is called an easel card.
So fun and easy to make  :)


If you like these colours you will love this collection.
I have some cool things to show you in the next couple of weeks so be sure to check those out.
Hope everyone has a crafty day.

Tasha.







No comments :

Post a Comment