Sunday 21 August 2011

More Simple Stories with Annelie

So, I've made a simple mini-album using the Simple Stories "Life Documented" papers and stickers. I have also played with a few Scrapware chipboard decorations. Love them!

My big girl is turning five in September, so I decided to do an album about her year as a four year old. I still have to do July and August, but the rest is done!

The base for my album is an old Maya Road album that I have had in my stash since I started scrapping in 2006! I'm happy I finally got some use for it! I just painted the chipboard with pink acrylic paint, then added paper on top of that.


I've used brown ink on the edges of the papers, to match the "shabby" feel of this range.


I've added a few buttons and some twine here and there.


I've tried to use everyday photos that tells the story of a four year olds everyday life.


I've tried to incorporate a little bit of journaling on each page.


I used the stickers and chipboard as my main embellishments on most pages, it gets bulky enough with that!


I really enjoyed working with this range, and can't wait to finish it and share it with my FIVE YEAR OLD!!


Hope this has inspired you to scrap about the everyday things.


2 comments :