Tuesday 4 February 2014

KaiserCraft Hello Sunshine Collection - Mon 2 Fri Layout - Louise

Hello, Tuesday again already and a very good day for me to be posting this layout as my lovely big boys are back to school today.
I have used their school photo from last year for this layout, the image is owned by PHOTOLIFE STUDIOS.
I have used the super cute new Hello Sunshine collection by Kaisercraft for my layout... 



To save on cardstock I layered my green chevron paper onto the 12x12 sheet and cut it out with a scalpel before layering my Giggle paper (black checks) on and sticking down.



 I stamped the banner and pennants from the Hello Sunshine stampset in versamark on black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder to give the look of a blackboard, I also used an off cut of black and hand printed letters with a picket fence distress marker....

And then layered all my elements and added some pieces from the Hello Sunshine collectables.


Thanks loads for joining me today, happy scrapping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment